
It took us a long time to find milk that we liked here in HK. Which to many may be no big deal but to a family of milk drinkers it was a tragedy.
A few months ago we finally found milk that we really like. I'm not sure if it would meet your taste requirements...I'm pretty sure my standard has lowered.
Anyway, its delicious. We all love it. Graham would drink it all day long if I let him.
There is a couple of obstacles that come with this love of milk.
1) It is pricey. (26 HKD for one liter. That is about $4 USD a liter which is about $15 USD for a gallon of milk.)
So the answer? We buy it anyway.
2) It only comes in 1 liter or litre if you live here.
So the answer? We buy lots at a time. This means one shelf of our very small fridge is stocked with milk.

Ridiculous you may say... necessary I say.
.
5 comments:
Holy crap, Graham looks like a little boy. Tell him to stop growing until I get there in April.
I would buy it too. Between the four of us we drink 3 gallons of milk a week. Glad you found some you like! Thanks for making me the exception on the weird roommate list. At least I hope you were referring to me. :)
We are SOOO spoiled. I don't know what we would do. Could you imagine buying enough for our big group?!?
You know you've found a decent product when it actually requires refrigeration. I was always leary about that milk that was shelf-stable. Ewww! Graham is looking SO BIG! I guess that's what happens when we only see him once a year.
pura is the only way to go...we tried several kinds prior to finding it...never did try the shelf milk. I refuse:)
Post a Comment