
Our Finley Mei is almost four months old. It is unbelieveable to me how quickly time is passing. It makes me sad...but I don't really know why, she just keeps getting cuter every day.It is so strange to think that most of our family and friends have not met her when its hard for us to even think of life before she came along. She really has been such a blessing in our home. She is so pleasant and smiles so big every time you talk to her. She just rolled from her stomach to her back this past week and loves sucking on her hands, most recently her thumb. She takes great naps during the day, I swaddle her up, kiss her and put her in her crib. She fusses for 5-10 minutes but then she is out. Bedtime she goes down between 6-7 pm. Because she has MCAD (yes her test came back positive) right now she can go 5 1/2 hours before I need to feed her. So I usually feed her before I go to bed and once during the night. I can put her in her crib awake and she falls asleep on her own without any fuss. She really is such a good baby, such a blessing.
She is growing like a champ...not as big as her brother was at this age, but she is definitely holding her own. :) She is just long (fingers, toes, feet, legs...long). She loves her brother. We sit her in her walker while we eat dinner and she will just stare at Graham until he starts talking to her, then she'll give him a big grin.
We love our Finley girl! (or as Graham says it "Finwee goo-wel")
3 comments:
She is really such a cutie, but I'm not surprised in the least-look at her parents and brother! I'm glad she is doing well and being a good baby for mom. :)
I can't think about her growing. Liv can't WAIT to play with her! She is such a beauty.
oh my goodness, i miss being around you guys. findley and kalena sound the same! angel babies, a huge blessing (and thank goodness) and just a joy. haha, and kai says "gullas" (girls). HA!
I miss HK this time of year (CNY). All the real Chinese food, fireworks, lysee and lion dances with drums and gongs...they have some of that here, but it's just not the same.
Post a Comment