Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the winner is...

So I realize this is 3 months late but I did tell you it might take me awhile.
Emmy P. you were spot on guessing the weight of Finley.
Therefore, I need to follow through with my promise.

First an Ode to Emmy...

I met Emmy when I transferred to BYU from Ricks. I'm pretty sure she didn't like me much that first year but after that we were on Dancers' Company together and we became friends...good friends. Lots of my memories from BYU have Emmy in them. (long rehearsals, tours, classes) Emmy served a mission in Arizona and is currently working on her Masters degree in Dance. She is such a good person.....hard worker, beautiful in and out, awesome dancer, and rock solid in the gospel. I look up to her in so many ways.
Best part...she's getting married in a little over a month!! Woo hoo! Congrats to her.

Ahhhhh, this made me miss you Emmy.

Send me your address so I can send you package with my favorite Hong Kong treats.

3 comments:

mandi said...

You're a DANCER even??? I knew we were sisters!

epb said...

Yay! I am so excited to have a little bit of hong kong here in SLC. Did you get my invitation? I hope so...14 days...i can't believe it. We don't have a place yet so you can send the stuff to 500 E. 100 S. Alpine, Ut 84004. AND, I didn't not like you when you transfered, I just didn't know you...big difference. I guess what matters is that we turned out friends in the end. You're the best!

epb said...

Yay! I am so excited to have a little bit of hong kong here in SLC. Did you get my invitation? I hope so...14 days...i can't believe it. We don't have a place yet so you can send the stuff to 500 E. 100 S. Alpine, Ut 84004. AND, I didn't not like you when you transfered, I just didn't know you...big difference. I guess what matters is that we turned out friends in the end. You're the best!