Tara!! Congrats dear. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you aren't feeling too nasty. YAY. :) Can't wait to see another cute little Tara and OJ baby!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. How are you feeling? I found a cure for the nausea - if you've been sick, let me know and I'll see if I can get you some.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I read the next post first, and was thinking... hormones? is she pregnant? And now I see this cute picture... Congratulations!!!! hope you're feeling well!
No way, that is so awesome. Congrats! Are you guys going to find out what you're having, or will it be a surprise? This baby will be so cute, if it looks anything like Graham. Hope you're doing well, and don't have morning sickness. Keep in touch.
28 comments:
Congratulations!! I love the picture.
Congratulations!! I love your new template, it's so hip and urban.
Congratulations you guys!!! How are you feeling?!
Wahoo! Congratulations! How are you doing?
Hooray! I'm hoping for a chubby Graham clone. Congratulations!
congratulations! how exciting!
hip, hip, hooray!
Congrats guys!
Oh yay!! Congrats. Will you guys still be in China on your due date? I'm so excited for you!
Yeah! More cousins! I am so excited for you guys congrats!
Okay Graham, let's say it together, "Sis-ter, sis-ter, sis-ter!"
Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!
yay :)
Tara!! Congrats dear. I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you aren't feeling too nasty. YAY. :) Can't wait to see another cute little Tara and OJ baby!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. How are you feeling? I found a cure for the nausea - if you've been sick, let me know and I'll see if I can get you some.
AAACK! That is sooo exciting and that picture is so.dang.cute.
Graham--your announcement is spot-on. I loved it.
Sending you love and well wishes!!
Congratulations! That really exciting news.
Congratulations Tara & OJ!!! How exciting for you guys and little Graham. I am sure that he will be a great big brother!
Congratulations! I sure enjoy reading your blog to see what you are up to. That is wonderful news for your family.
Debbie Dazley
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling okay!
Yay! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling OK and good luck for the remainder of your pregnancy!
I am so excited for you guys!! We still need to chat...we just got home today!! Love ya
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I read the next post first, and was thinking... hormones? is she pregnant? And now I see this cute picture... Congratulations!!!! hope you're feeling well!
Congrats! We cant wait to see a China made baby!
yeah congrats! i hate hormones-ha ha they play so many tricks on us! i am so excited for you and your little family!
No way, that is so awesome. Congrats! Are you guys going to find out what you're having, or will it be a surprise? This baby will be so cute, if it looks anything like Graham. Hope you're doing well, and don't have morning sickness. Keep in touch.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well.
That is so exciting! Congratulations! Oh, and by the way, Graham is adorable.
Congrats! That is so exciting for your family! I am sure Graham will love his new little brother or sister! Best wishes!!!
Post a Comment