Monday, November 3, 2008

Z.

By day our sweet handsome little boy.

By night, our crime fighting...ZORRO!
We are amazed at his many skills but to narrow it down to a few...

His ESCAPE tactics...he'll stop at nothing.
His death defying stunts.

His courage...he never runs away from a good fight.

Halloween was low key around these parts. We took a bike ride to the park. Ate some candy. Had our traditional pumpkin soup, and Watched "Beetlejuice"  (The stupidest movie ever made)

Oh and by the way...I made Graham's costume. To you professionals out there...I know not a big deal but with it being my second sewing project I was proud of myself. :)


OH and just for fun...this is his favorite activity lately. Taking ALL of the shoes out then trying on Mom's...not Dad's (they're not as cute)


10 comments:

Alan and Jeni said...

Looks like you had a fun Halloween. Graham is so cute! I think Beetlejuice is pretty dumb too, although I seem to remember watching it way too many times when I was younger. :)

Alex Carlson said...

awesome pictures

jenniferhoiyin said...

whaaaaa!
he's so talented, love the knife swallowing photo! :)

Unknown said...

Love the costume! He is the cutest zorro ever!

BreAnn Clark said...

hey its BreAnn Eades Clark! I hope you don't mind me on your blog I found it on Lizz's blog. Your Family is so cute I can't believe it! I get update's some time's from my mom. She walks with your mother-in-law. So are you adapting there? I heard that you are married to quite the smarty pants! so how long will you be there? good to see you looking as beautiful as ever.

sadie said...

what a cute Zorro!! He is so big! I just had to say hi and miss you and love your blog. Are you coming home for christmas by any chance?

Dani said...

Cute Boy! Cute pictures! Cute post!

Emalia said...

ahhh so funny :-) I love the zorro costume--and he is quite talented. I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip to Disneyland. I heart it too.

Whitney said...

This is awesome! I love the sewing project! Props to you tara! I loves the dialogue with the pictures! Priceless!

breena rae said...

Do they celebrate halloween there? I do have to say that your cape making abilities are superb. What a cutie Graham is. And you got to go to Hong Kong DisneyLand!!! So wish we could have been there with you. Is it just like the original Disney Land? What does Cinderella look like? Anywho...I miss you and love you too!!! Give Graham a big hug and kiss for me!