Tara- This is going to seem really random because we haven't talked in a REALLY long time. But I've been randomly looking through people's blogs today b/c work is finally slow (for once in my life). And I came across yours after looking at Vauri's. I can't believe you're in HongKong!! I am super jealous and I was trying to look through and find out what you're doing there, but there was no explanation! I would love to hear about it! Email me! beccahaynie@gmail.com
4 comments:
Tara-
This is going to seem really random because we haven't talked in a REALLY long time. But I've been randomly looking through people's blogs today b/c work is finally slow (for once in my life). And I came across yours after looking at Vauri's. I can't believe you're in HongKong!! I am super jealous and I was trying to look through and find out what you're doing there, but there was no explanation! I would love to hear about it! Email me! beccahaynie@gmail.com
Wow, those p.j.s are the cutest ever!
His scary face looks a little like he is constipated! :)
I love his pj's...cute little stinker! That is awesome that you guys got to go do Disneyland. Don't know if I am ready to do that with Landon yet:)
I liked your short, curly hair.:) I liked it better longer but you can pull off a wide variety of styles:)
Post a Comment