Hilarious. Addy loves to watch this video over and over and over. When we leave LifeTime and she hears the music over the speakers, she stops right in the middle of the hallway and bounces up and down, usually with her hands in her pockets. She gets lots of laughs. Can't wait to see the little guy...he's SO BIG!
P.S. Thanks for offering to steal for me, I think we've found a solution. Addy has learned to really give a guilt trip. She started asking, "Mom, where's rainbow blankie?" Like I haven't already told you a million times!
3 comments:
love it! Sophie says it's ok if it's sugar plum fairy music:)
Ha ha ha! So cute Tara. That is one cute little boy. :)
Hilarious. Addy loves to watch this video over and over and over. When we leave LifeTime and she hears the music over the speakers, she stops right in the middle of the hallway and bounces up and down, usually with her hands in her pockets. She gets lots of laughs. Can't wait to see the little guy...he's SO BIG!
P.S. Thanks for offering to steal for me, I think we've found a solution. Addy has learned to really give a guilt trip. She started asking, "Mom, where's rainbow blankie?" Like I haven't already told you a million times!
Post a Comment