OMG! He looks like a chubby yoda...SO CUTE!
I love it!
That is so cute!!! Looks like you guys got the royal treatment.
Tara, that picture is priceless! He looks like a king!How's the clinic there? I just got a packet from Primary's and Graham was listed in there.
Adorable!!!
seriously-tara that is a keeper!
how cute!
Ahh!! I love this picture!
I love the robe! What a stud! In regards to your other post....Trent gets into the kids shows too. At least he and Landon don't have to argue over what to watch:)
Love this picture! He looks like a little prince!
ahhhh!! Soo cute, i miss that little guy!!
What a pimp! Haha, jk! Can I already line up my little girl to go on a date with him someday?!
that is just perfect well done on snapping that one!
This picture of Graham is so adorable. It looks like he has got such a fun personality!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
OMG! He looks like a chubby yoda...SO CUTE!
I love it!
That is so cute!!! Looks like you guys got the royal treatment.
Tara, that picture is priceless! He looks like a king!
How's the clinic there? I just got a packet from Primary's and Graham was listed in there.
Adorable!!!
seriously-tara that is a keeper!
how cute!
Ahh!! I love this picture!
I love the robe! What a stud! In regards to your other post....Trent gets into the kids shows too. At least he and Landon don't have to argue over what to watch:)
Love this picture! He looks like a little prince!
ahhhh!! Soo cute, i miss that little guy!!
What a pimp! Haha, jk! Can I already line up my little girl to go on a date with him someday?!
that is just perfect well done on snapping that one!
This picture of Graham is so adorable. It looks like he has got such a fun personality!
Post a Comment