
Graham has been smiling for awhile now but it is still random enough that it is hard to get on camera. This was a couple nights ago while we were getting him ready for his bath. He is asleep but you get to see how cute his grin is! I love it!

He is getting so strong! Today he actually rolled over to his back. I think it was on accident...but it was still exciting!
3 comments:
Oh I just want to squeeze him. He is the cutest. We hope everything is going good for you and hope that you get to come and visit soon until then give Graham lots of hugs and kisses for me. We sure miss you guys. love jojo
No way! That cant be that little baby you just had. He is so big. And sure cute.
Hi Tara!! I can't believe how stinkin' adorable Graham is getting and how he's growing so much, so rapidly. I love the little closed-eyes smile--so sweet. i'm glad your baby blessing was fun--that can be a stressful day (well that is if your baby decides to spit-up all over you right before you're about to walk out the door like Makenzie did) so I'm glad it went well for you guys. Happy (late) Halloween!
Love, Emalia
Post a Comment