So every night I set my alarm to wake Graham up to feed him. Right now he can go 6 hours but I usually set the alarm for 5 1/2 -45 minutes b/c I am paranoid. And lately he will never go that long anyways, usually he wakes me up. But I always set my alarm just to be safe. Usually I will take a feeding and then OJ will feed him a bottle for the other feeding. I have had several bad dreams thinking I didn't wake up or sometimes I wake up thinking OJ hasn't fed him. Its really a horrible feeling. Well, last night the dream came true! The alarm didn't go off!! I fed him at 10:15 pm and I woke up and the clock read 4:50am. Hello panic! OJ and i both jumped out of bed and ran into his room...he was fine....and definitely ready to eat. I have to admit, it was super nice to sleep that long and not wake up once!! I feel so rested today.
( For those of you who don't know...with Graham's metabolic disorder he can only go without eating 1 hour for every kilo he weighs....so right now it is 6)
( For those of you who don't know...with Graham's metabolic disorder he can only go without eating 1 hour for every kilo he weighs....so right now it is 6)
4 comments:
That is so scary but you guys are doing such a great job at taking care of him. He is so lucky to have you guys as parents. He is SOOOO cute!
I've been there too. Panic, but sooo nice to sleep. :D I've really loved looking at the WONDERFUL pictures of your handsome baby boy! I especially love his smile, it's like it comes from his whole body. It's great.
--Sonja
i'm glad he's ok. my nightare hasn't happened yet...she still wakes up everything 3 hours or so...hmmmm
oh, and we need to talk...i'm in for a tara fix
Post a Comment