Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Many faces of Graham....



He is really starting to smile a lot now...I love it!
He loves to stand!
This looks like the face he makes right before he has a blow out! :)

So cute...
Classic Graham...all of his little cousins always think he is mad!
Don't you just want to squeeze him?  In a "oh what a cute puppy" sort of way.

Graham seems to grow in leaps and bounds every time he wakes up in the morning. He is growing so fast. I love being his Mom. I love when I am trying to get him to smile....the moment that his eyes get this sparkle when he recognizes that it is me and he gives me a big grin! Priceless...

1 comment:

breena rae said...

Oh, he's smiling! Isn't it the best when you feel like you are present to them. You feel like your hard work is paying off and that you had a human for a baby. I can't tell who he looks like.
Ya, we miss you, too. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I hope we have another trip out to Utah sometime. You guys need to make your way out here! My friends from Cali stayed here while they toured the area. They just left today. Madfe me think of how I would love it if you guys could come. Anywho, love you!