Monday, November 26, 2007

Go Cougars!



























Are you ready for some football? What a game! We are proud to be alumni of BYU :)We got Graham dressed in his game gear, he wasn't really interested in the game but we wanted to train him early. Owen tiled our house and I worked on my Young Women's lesson while we watched the game, it was a nice leisurely Saturday. We went to Costco after the game...I love Costco. I had a Churro....MMmmmmmm they are so good. Someday when we get a house OJ wants to have a Churro maker :)

Its been nice having OJ home the past 4 days. If only he could stay home everyday too...oh wait..someone has to make a living. What can I say? I like to hang out with my husband. Today has been a nice day...church was a little rough but, I am coming to understand that it usually is with a kid :) Graham was exhausted, had a blow out, and threw up all over my skirt...awesome! I had to fly solo during Sacrament meeting b/c OJ had to sit on the stand. I know I only have one kid but it sure is nice to have someone to trade off with.


3 comments:

Ash said...

Church is about to get really fun for you. One time on the way home from church after one of Linc's worse church days I said to Mike, "I didn't feel the spirit once today" (it's hard when you're roaming the halls the whole time because your kid likes the sound of his own scream). Mike teaches in the primary and replied, "Welcome to Sunbeams".

Heather said...

Tara!! I haven't seen or heard from you in so long. I saw your link on Allice's blog and had to see what you've been up to. Your little boy it so cute!! How fun to be a mom.

Jesika Harmon said...

I can TOTALLY relate! That's one nice thing about them getting a little older :) However, then they loose their cute baby chub...Graham has the cutest chubby cheeks!!