Monday, September 27, 2010

our week...take five.

PAUSE...here's a picture of my kitchen.
The movie watching was short-lived.... BECAUSE




This guy earned his violin. He's a natural. (He picked it up like this and started playing without anyone showing him how.) He was so excited and kept telling me he was "practicing". haha it was adorable.

Potty training update: He's wearing underwear all day except naps and bedtime...oh and poop...he won't poop in the toilet. But its progress. We made it all the way to church, all the way through church, and all the way home without a single accident!
Oh, and here are some lovely flowers I picked up at the market this week.

THE END.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

a{Jo} said...

pretty kitchen!

Rosalene said...

Your apartment looks great and I will try the recipes!! IF your Mexican food loving friend from HK reads this??? Of course I read it! I just usually get interrupted by screaming before I can comment:)

Alicia said...

What a fun week! the lantern festival sounds fun. LOVE your apartment.

JonJon said...

Remember when I made fun of your brick wall in your kitchen? I kind of love it now. I think it was because at first ALL I saw on Skype was the brick wall and I wondered where the heck you were.

Miki said...

I think you should be able to count that VT appt for 2 months, for sure! Love, love, love the picture of Finley peeking under the boat. Too cute. Here comes the next child violin prodigy: Graham! Amazing! When to skype?