Monday, September 27, 2010

Our week in pictures.

Its been a good week...well mostly good. With a few (a lot) of breakdowns in the middle. I went VT'ing earlier in the week. I though I knew where I was going turns out I didn't. I left 25 minutes early so I would have plenty of time to walk to my teachee's apartment. First I walked those 25 minutes all in the wrong direction. Then I kept trying to meet up with my companion and we couldn't find each other. Let's just say I ran (yes literally) for an hour and a half. Yes, I was an HOUR AND A HALF late for my appointment. I arrived home with bloody feet (wrong shoes for running). I need to learn chinese (so I can take a freaking taxi)...like pronto. Don't worry, I'm working on it.

OJ had half the week off for the lantern festival so we had our friends (Marj and her son Jared) up to our place for a couple of days.
We took them to a park near us to rent boats.

Marj and Jared.
Graham drove.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Doughracle said...

We miss you guys, happy to hear you're getting settled in the South, how's the Chinese coming along? :)
Can't believe how big Finley is getting and of course Graham is as cute as ever. Love to catch up with you soon. :)

breena rae said...

love your hair. It looks really good.

Kelby Ellis said...

I love your short hair. So fun.