Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our Holiday in the States...part two.

Drumroll please......the long awaited part two. Part two is only through Christmas. Eeek...at this rate I will finish by next Christmas. Actually I took less pictures as the trip went on. So I think I can do it. We spent Christmas day at my parents house and OJ's parents house.

Graham and Daisy. Graham would get so excited to see Daisy. He'd do a little dance and stomp his feet and giggle and squeal.
Graham and Rufus. Rufus is from China and accompanied us to the States. Yes, he's huge and Graham HAS to sleep with him.
Morgan, Graham, and Jon (laughing at something heartily)
Graham was a little upset that his Dad wasn't opening his car fast enough. Lesson Learned: Unpackage every toy before wrapping.
Annie, Grandma Coz, and Graham
Grandpa Fudd, Miki, and me shoving my face with Christmas lunch.
The kids getting their presents from Grandma and Grandpa. Graham seems to be more interested in watching Baby Will?
More cars...
The Nativity.
Our cute wiseman

2 comments:

breena rae said...

isn't it wonderful to be with family. Brighton and I are in CA now. I love that she gets to spend time with her cousins...she's so entertained! I don't have to be the three ring circus for her! Is Graham back to normal now..sickness and sleep?

Heather said...

I love the picture where the car is still packaged. How funny, I'll have to take note of that one. It looks like you had a lot of fun with all the cousins for Graham!