You've got to know when to hold em', know when to fold em'
Know when to walk away and know when to run
You never count your money, when your sittin at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin when the dealins done.
-lyrics compliments of Kenny Rogers
(Do you like Graham's traditional chinese vest? The lady at the grocery store gave it to him( I gotta remember her name) We dressed him up in it to take him over to show her but alas, she wasn't there.)
8 comments:
I just read your "motherhood is exhausting" post and felt so validated!! Aahhh... that is all I have been doing all day... and now for the ice cream and movie :) Love you. Miss you. I feel so much about missing this fun dance reunion because you're not there either. Friendship keeps us company even all the way across the world. How nice. Thinking of you, my friend.
i love your blog-if i want to laugh i read some of your tid bits and do! your little guy is so adorable and you look so happy and great! hope you are loving hong kong-bryan likes to look at your blog and remember his good old days there. stay in touch-it is cool we can connect all the way from utah to asia!!!
Do I need to send Graham some shirts, so he isnt completely embarrassed in fifteen years? HA HA HA only kidding, I just dont think that chinese clothing is made for thirty five pound tanks.
Tara! I'm thinking...why hasn't Tara updated her blog...then I realized that somehow when I transferred my blog list I left you off! Anywho, loved the posts. Little (or should I say big) Graham is so cute!! He has grown up so much since the last time I saw him, and he's a doll. Glad you had a good Christmas. Wish we could have seen you! Love your guts girl! Tara, I'm due in 2 weeks, and I don't know what I'm going to do with 3. AHHH. Just call me crazy!
I love Kenny Rogers! That vest is so cute. You should post more about what life is like over there. It seems like such an adventure. I remember you saying you didn't like the food. So what do they eat?
Love that little Graham.
was that toy made in China? Ok, bad joke, but good song.
I loved all your updates and pics! I am so glad you got to go home and visit for a while! I can't even image how fun jet lag would be! Hope you guys are doing well Graham is so dang cute! Loved the shinny shirt!
I love the Chinese vest. So very cute. Especially with the jeans. Aren't kids fun to dress up?
Post a Comment