We LOVED being in the States for a few weeks. It was so nice to have so much room. We loved all of the snow. All of the food was delicious! It was so good to see so many friends and family. It went by way too fast. Last night Graham finally slept normal...so I think we may be over the jet lag...woo hoo! Here are some highlights through Christmas Eve...in no particular order.
Morgan showing us her new guitar skills.
After opening PJ's on Christmas Eve. A lot of wrestling went on. I'm not quite sure who is in the pile. :)
Beautiful Temple.
My Dad and Mom treated us all to a carriage ride on Christmas Eve! It was fun and FREEZING.
Is he not the cutest?
Graham taking out some aggression on his Dad. He was still dealing with some Jet Lag issues.
Kailey, Jon, and Morgan.
My Mom and Dad's house.
Graham loved this car thing at OJ's parents house.
Signing Cat...while watching something on TV.
OJ and I the night after we arrived....tired eyes :)
7 comments:
I am so glad that I got to see you while you were here! What a nice surprise! I hope it won't be TOO long before you can come back!
What fun pictures-I'm glad you guys had a good visit back, it's always fun to go home. I feel ancient though-I really think Kailey was a toddler the last time I saw her...so that makes me, what, 50? :)
Looks like so much fun. I'm glad you had such a great vacation! Are you ready to get back into the Asia living??? I think I'm ready for some more now that I had a break. So... how long does this jet lag thing last... :)
Why did you have to post only pictures of me in that stupid hat? :) Especially the one where I look like the brother that rode the short bus to school.
Miss you guys.
Tara, I understand the jet lag thing. I remember last year making the really early morning trips to IHOP with the boys for breakfast. First breakfast. Glad you got to enjoy the family. It is really the best thing after being such a long time away from them, isn't it? Glad you're back and safe. If you ever want to come to Istanbul, you are welcome here.
I can't believe how big your little sisters are, wow. They are beautiful. Morgan reminds me a lot of you. Your family is so cute. Graham is looking older, and still a cutie! I bet you guys had a blast being here for Christmas. Can't wait to see Part 2.
It was so good to see you Tara! I'm glad we got together. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but you are someone I've always wanted to know better...because I admire you so much! And you make me laugh! I left thinking I didn't ask you half the questions I wanted to though. Dang!
You pictures are so fun and that Graham, is A-dorable! Hope the jag lag terribleness was minimal and that you are back in the grove.
We would LOVE to come visit you...hopefully publisher's clearing house pulls through. :)
Post a Comment