Monday, March 17, 2008

Rex Lee Run


Yesterday I ran the Rex Lee 5K with some friends from my ward. It was kind of last minute but I'm glad I did it! It was FREEZING, but so fun. Its been hard to get back into the swing of things (exercising) since Graham was born. I feel like everytime I would start to maintain some sort of schedule Graham would change his schedule. So my timing became sporadic. One day I would exercise in the morning another day in the evening, which drives me CRAZY. Last week I started running with my friend. Its already made such a big difference. Plus running the race helped me jump a wall I feel like I've been running up against for the past 6 months. Feels good to get past it!!
So here is to the natural high of exercise and Christine, Sunny, and Sonja who ran with me!

3 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

I am so happy you got to do something like that. Wish I could of done it too! I think you look great! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

Tara I now how you feel, exercising becomes more tricky with kids! You look great and freezing cold! I think we are going to be the biggest wimps when it comes to being cold the coldest it has ever gotten was 70and that was at night!! We sure miss you guys Love ya and hope all is well. Remember your welcome anytime to PR! Love JoJo

Emalia said...

Good for you Tara! It's hard to make time to work-out with a little one. Actually it seems impossible at times. Keep up the good work! If you want a goal to work towards, run a half-marathon in Ogden on May 17th with me and some friends from my ward!
Love, Emalia