Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Craving...


FRESH FRUIT...Is anyone else sick of crappy produce? I can't wait for Spring and Summer so I can have yummy fruit! Hmmmmm my mouth is watering right now.

5 comments:

breena rae said...

Um ya...when is it going to get warmer around here!? I am getting sick of this fake out sunny but still freezing days. But at least it is staying lighter longer!

Prax Family said...

Hey Tara!
Yeah for coming to St. George! I haven't seen you for WAY too long and I still haven't met your adorable little Graham. When you get some free time when you are down here call us and we will have to get together. I will seriously cry if you don't call. You will definitely get good weather here, it's been 70. However, the produce still isn't that great down here.

Jill Hunt said...

I feel the same way. That is probably the only good thing about being pregnant in the summer because there is so much yummy fruit. Can't wait!

Miki said...

I'm sick of crappy produce...mostly because I shop at Walmart and their produce is always crappy, no matter what season it is. I swear it's at least 6 months old. Can't wait for the farmer's markets!

Unknown said...

Yummy! That is not a very nice picture to post because every time I look at your blog my craving for fruit gets worse! You would think in PR we would have good produce,but we don't!