OJ and I find ourselves doing ANYTHING to get Graham to giggle. The result is us looking pretty ridiculous ALL of the time and actually getting Graham to laugh SOME of the time.
That was so cute, I just had to smile, remembering making all sorts of goofy noises and actions to get Owen to laugh! Its the best sound! Can't wait to hear little Ava's!
Awww Oj is so cute...oh, I mean Graham. Giggles are the best. Brighton has come out with a new laugh that makes everyone laugh with her. It's great. Graham is such a cutie, Tara.
4 comments:
That was so cute, I just had to smile, remembering making all sorts of goofy noises and actions to get Owen to laugh! Its the best sound! Can't wait to hear little Ava's!
I just love the baby giggle! It is my absolute favorite! Have I mentioned that he is SO cute!
Awww Oj is so cute...oh, I mean Graham. Giggles are the best. Brighton has come out with a new laugh that makes everyone laugh with her. It's great. Graham is such a cutie, Tara.
yeah for laughing! he has a cute one too-he must have got it from his mom! ha ha! hope all is well!
Post a Comment