Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Survival MODE...

Yes the survival mode has switched on once again. OJ has only been in China for 4 days and I am DONE being a single parent. I've had lots of help from our families which I have appreciated so much but I am ready for OJ to come home. He is such a good dad and husband, he is so great about helping with EVERYTHING. Graham's sleeping has gotten worse and worse since he left. Last night it was about every 1 1/2 -2 hours that he woke up. AHHHHHH. I haven't slept at all today and i am so LOOPY. My body is just craving sleep. In fact, Graham just went down for the night (cross your fingers).... so I think I will go to bed too. One more week to go and OJ will be HOME!!

By the way he went to Hong Kong for church on Sunday and made some really great contacts to help us find a good place to live when we move next summer. That makes me feel better.

Anyway...goodnight!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Tara you are guys thinking of movie to China? I'm so sorry to hear about Graham not sleeping. He sure is a cute boy though.

Emalia said...

When you say next summer do you mean 2008 or 2009? I know how you feel being a single parent and it does suck--every parent needs a break. :-) Graham is so cute in the santa hat--he already looks so much older to me! Are you coming to Lisa's baby shower on saturday?
Love, Emalia

Liz said...

What will you guys be doing in China-how long will you be staying?

Jill Hunt said...

That is so tough, especially when the husband is gone! I hope you can get in a good nap! If you need a baby sitter for a couple of hours so you can sleep, please let me know!

Ash said...

So, what's OJ doing in Hong Kong? And why are you going to China again? Do Tell. Your Christmas pics were cute and the condo looks great. Where will you go after China? So many questions.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Tara I need to see you guys once before you leave for China! Its been too long. We'll be coming down sometime next month. By the way...Jade wakes up every 2 hours EVERY night, so I know how you feel.

Sonja said...

Oh, I feel your pain. It does get better though. You are going to make it because you are awesome!
I would also love to help with baby sitting when you need it.
Hang in there!

Jesika Harmon said...

The first time Robbie was away overnight and I was a single parent I thought "How in the world do single moms do this!!!!" Wow. Husbands are the best! We're so blessed to have men who help so much!