Here are some pictures at our family dinner for Matt and my Mom's birthday's. It was also our 3rd anniversary! Wahoo! Wow does time sure fly. I love you OJ! There are also pictures of Kailey and Sophie and Claire...if you ask Claire to smile she squints up her eyes and does this cheesy grin. I kept taking pictures of it because it was so funny.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Sharon's and Matt's B-day/ Our Anniversary
Here are some pictures at our family dinner for Matt and my Mom's birthday's. It was also our 3rd anniversary! Wahoo! Wow does time sure fly. I love you OJ! There are also pictures of Kailey and Sophie and Claire...if you ask Claire to smile she squints up her eyes and does this cheesy grin. I kept taking pictures of it because it was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment