Well, I am officially done with school! I can't believe it. This school year went by so quickly! (Well except for Feb. and March :) I learned so much! It is a bittersweet feeling to have it be done. I'm going to miss all of my kids! But I am sure glad that I won't have to be teaching full time during my last trimester. Now its time to get ready for this BABY!
Monday, June 4, 2007
AFHS Dance Co. Banquet/ Last day of School at MRJH
Well, I am officially done with school! I can't believe it. This school year went by so quickly! (Well except for Feb. and March :) I learned so much! It is a bittersweet feeling to have it be done. I'm going to miss all of my kids! But I am sure glad that I won't have to be teaching full time during my last trimester. Now its time to get ready for this BABY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that there is like a spotlight on the girl making the crazy face. Also, who is the sad girl on the far left?
Jonny Boy
Tara- You look just like one of the girls. I couldnt pick you out at first.
Post a Comment