This was a week ago and I feel like I am ten times bigger this week. He is so active. Lately I can just sit and look at my stomach and watch it move! So crazy! Sleeping is getting more difficult especially since Owen broke his collar bone while mountain biking on Memorial day. He can only sleep in two positions and really so can I so we are both tossing and turning all night. Since it wasn't displaced he has to wear a sling and the doctor said it would heal on its own in about 4 weeks. We are thinkin' we should get a 2nd opinion...
Monday, June 4, 2007
Latest pictures of my Belly!
This was a week ago and I feel like I am ten times bigger this week. He is so active. Lately I can just sit and look at my stomach and watch it move! So crazy! Sleeping is getting more difficult especially since Owen broke his collar bone while mountain biking on Memorial day. He can only sleep in two positions and really so can I so we are both tossing and turning all night. Since it wasn't displaced he has to wear a sling and the doctor said it would heal on its own in about 4 weeks. We are thinkin' we should get a 2nd opinion...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Look at that belly. It looks kind of dark, like you have some nylons pulled up over it.
Jonny McJonnerton
Sweet mother, sister. I just saw you 2 weeks ago, and you weren't nearly that large. Granted, you're a cute large :) Congrats to you and OJ.
~Lori (using a login Jon sent me)...maybe I should get my own
Tara- Nice belly you should go model. You look great!
Oh, tara!!! hooray, you have a blog :) You look great! You really are glowing. What's the countdown now? We are so happy for you guys.
Oh, I know about the sleep thing...aches and pains! The restless sleep leg syndrome thing was the worst. I remember just standing up by the bed in the middle of the night just bouncing and watching Mitch sleep so soundly. Sounds like OJ is in the same boat with you...poor guy...what's with him and bikes?!
can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Dude... have you ever heard of maternity clothes? Rumor has it they fit better when your pregnant than you're old stuff.
Hey. Love the belly! Glad to see your blogging see ya, Ash
Post a Comment