Better late than never. :) We spent the morning opening presents, skyping with family, and watching a movie in our new tent. It was a freezing, rainy day. I didn't want to cook. I had something planned but I had been cooking all week so we bundled up and headed out to Papa Johns. Yes, Christmas dinner at Papa John's...we're classy like that. Nice thing about China...nothing is closed on Christmas day. We were going for kid-friendly but had forgotten they didn't have any high chairs or rather "baby chairs" as they are called here. So we took turns making sure Finley didn't jab her eyes out with a fork, slam her fingers in the door, or get trampled by people walking in and out. We couldn't catch a taxi home so we all walked home in the pouring rain. It definitely was memorable!
PS. Doesn't my blog look great?! Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law. She's the kind of person that just has creativity spilling out of her brain. The ideas NEVER stop. She's pretty incredible. Not only does she do this but she does this as well. Among lots of other things. I'm just glad I get to benefit from her greatness. Thanks Dani, love you!


2 comments:
Man that sounds exciting and adventurous!!:) it will be a christmas you remember!!
Sounds just like our Christmas! (OK, it doesn't.) I agree with Morgan, at least it is one you will remember. Thanks for the nice things you said about me, you forgot my ability to fly. and control the weather with my mind. A new blog was the easiest thing I have shipped to China so far. Thanks for letting me mess around. Love you more.
Post a Comment