Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Tara!

I hope you like your new blog!  The characters are supposed to say, "Live the Moment" or something like that.  I thought that was pretty close to "Living Out Loud."  I deleted your family picture on accident, and had to replace it with the one I had, feel free to switch it back.  I am happy to change the color scheme or fonts to anything you want.  I can't seem to stay away from the rainbow color palette. :) Upload your pics as extra large from now on.  I want to see those kids! I love you!  Dani

2 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

What a great, fun blog! I don't know Dani, but it seems that you have a pretty great friend. Or relative. Whoever :) The chinese characters at the top are really cool.

Have a wonderful Christmas Tara!

The Airharts said...

Why cant I have a Dani...