When I found out I was pregnant with Finley...I cried alot...and not out of joy. I was terrified to have a baby in a foreign country. We had only been in Hong Kong for 6 months at that point. I could barely take care of myself and Graham. I couldn't imagine what or how I would do another baby. But like most (okay...all) things in my life God seems to know more than I do. Finley was just what I needed. She brought something to our family that was missing without her.
Happy Birthday Finley girl...I love you!
Finley Mei at 12 months:
*90th percentile in her height
* Can sign more, milk, all done, and eat.
*Wants to be everywhere in the middle of everything.
*So close to walking.
* LOVES to eat and prefers feeding herself.
*Loves when Graham wrestles with her and loves to chase him.
*Has 8 teeth.
* Will give a grin to anyone.
*Is a daddy's girl (She cries every time he leaves the room)
* Great little sleeper (bedtime at 7-7:30 and awake at 8-8:30, naps 2x a day 2 hours each)
*Crawls on one knee with one foot up to push her along.
*Loves her binky
*Rubs her ear to fall asleep.
Happy Birthday Finley girl...I love you!
Finley Mei at 12 months:
*90th percentile in her height
* Can sign more, milk, all done, and eat.
*Wants to be everywhere in the middle of everything.
*So close to walking.
* LOVES to eat and prefers feeding herself.
*Loves when Graham wrestles with her and loves to chase him.
*Has 8 teeth.
* Will give a grin to anyone.
*Is a daddy's girl (She cries every time he leaves the room)
* Great little sleeper (bedtime at 7-7:30 and awake at 8-8:30, naps 2x a day 2 hours each)
*Crawls on one knee with one foot up to push her along.
*Loves her binky
*Rubs her ear to fall asleep.


11 comments:
She is the cutest little girl - happy birthday Finley! :)
Happy birthday Finley!
Can't believe it's been a year! Happy Birthday to one of the CUTEST little babies in China!
They grow up too fast Tara! I am glad we got to meet little Finley while you were here. She is beautiful! Trent keeps asking if we can plan a visit....not with children!:)
Happy Birthday Finley doll! We love you. I love the pic of she and OJ. Miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Cutie!!!
Taralee, I read your blogs and am so impressed with you! What a blessing you are to Owen and your sweet children. Your positive attitude makes me want to move somewhere completely scary and foreign for an adventure (well, almost)! I hope it's okay that I blogstalk you.
Much love, Aunt Becky
So dang cute. Missing her (and all of you) like crazy! Happy Birthday Finey girl!
Tara! Your kids are so cute! Jim and I just got back from China, I would love to talk to you if you ever have a minute! Email me if you get a second!
Sounds like you have a great kiddo. Wish I had such a good sleeper. Right now Liam is just doing one 45min nap. Ugg. Yay for going through hard things.
Happy Birthday Miss Finley! We love you!
Post a Comment