Monday, March 29, 2010

p.s. I chopped all my hair off.

It was time. I don't think I was meant to be a "long" hair person. It was driving me nuts, I never wore it down, it always got in the way, and it was HOT. So instead of cutting a little bit off I just had my friend go to town. No going half- way here...OJ was sure I would cry. He's been waiting for it. I am happy to say that it has been 2 weeks and I have not shed one single tear. It is so much more manageable this way. Its so easy and so fast. I am much too practical to have it any other way.
Now if only I could figure out a faster way to apply make-up besides not wearing any at all :)


10 comments:

The Doughracle said...

I LOVE your hair, it looks awesome! Now if only I could get mine to look like that! :)

Alicia said...

Love the hair! So cute.

JonJon said...

Remember when you got a perm in high school? :)

There IS a faster way to apply makeup without not wearing any. Permanent tattoo makeup!! Wakeup with makeup!!

Miki said...

Super cute! Little secret with my short hair, do it once, just "touch it up" for two more days! What grease?

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Love it, love it, love it!
P.S. We have been looking into getting a Phil and Ted's. What do you like/dislike about it?
Did you go with the classic, sport, dash, vibe?

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Love it! It looks super cute! I have been considering chopping mine off but I just don't know if I am as brave as you...we will see!

Lauren said...

You look beautiful, as always. I wish I looked even half as good sans makeup!

epb said...

You are one hot momma! Love ya!

Leasha said...

looks awesome! i cut mine off too, since short hair is easier to clean up when it's all falling out :)

Dani said...

Love it! Who thought you could get any better looking?