Thursday, September 4, 2008

This one is for the Grandma's...


and whoever else wants to see cute pics of Graham!




9 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is walking! He is so big!

Cori said...

I love that boy! Give those cute chubby cheeks some big kisses from aunt Cori!

Alex Carlson said...

That is one cute kid....Graham not OJ. Ha ha ha ha!!

Prax Family said...

Adorable tara! I think he so looks like his Daddy. Aden has mastered the scream if you take stuff from him too. I love one year olds! Cute family!

Sonja said...

Holy moley, he's probably exceeded the human cuteness capability! So stinkin' adorable. BUT...look at his parents! It's no wonder he's off the cuteness charts. :)

Tara! I'm so sad that I missed your farewell. We were sick with bad, bad tummy stuff. And then we've been so busy looking for a house (which we found!--and we're moving next weekend! EEK!) and blah, blah, blah...I guess this just means I'll have to come to China to give you that hug I really wanted to give you. You have always been a bright spot to me at church and every other time I was lucky enough to see you. I know you'll continue to be that bright spot to others. I'll never forget the funny charades game. You are hilarious. And you are right, you can do this. You can do anything!!

Can't wait to read more about your adventures!

Miki said...

I love checking your blog because you are going to have WAY cooler stories than anyone else will.

Anyway, Graham couldn't be cuter. Right when he started getting his cute personality...ah shucks. Looks like he is enjoying his new surroundings, and looks like you've got another engineer in the making...that's exactly how OJ was.

breena rae said...

oh my gosh Tara! Graham is one adorable boy. And I can't believe you are a Hong Kong resident now! Your place looks pretty nice and the church building actually doesn't look like a barn! I had to laugh at what you had to eat a couple posts ago. I know how much you dislike fast food. Poor Tara. I bet it was barfaroni. I hope everything is going well now and that you have some malt-o-meal or whatever that stuff was...oh, ya, cracked wheat! Love you!

HappyHodges said...

Wow Tara! I just caught up reading on your last few posts, and Although it sounds like an amazing opportunity and adventure, I must give you props! What a adjustment, I am sure you will do great, keep your head up!

Whitney said...

I love that the screwdriver is the favorite toy...Christmas should be so easy for this kid! I love your dark wood floor too! Once you get everything set up you have got to give us a picture walk through! Don't you just love IKEA. DO they still have those tasty cinnamon rolls in Hong Kong? I sure hope so for your sake! Graham is just a little man. SO CUTE!