Dear Graham,
Today you turn one! (9/08/07) You are turning into such a big boy. Sometimes that makes me sad, but mostly just happy to see you grow each day. I don't remember what it was like to not love you. I think that is what surprised me the most about seeing you the first time...how instantly I felt love, pure unconditional love. Because of you I understand a little bit more how much Heavenly Father loves us. You have taught me so much in such a short year. In fact just the other day, you taught me patience on the subway. You see, the train was packed...I mean PACKED. A nice man was smiling at you but you had other plans, you saw his cell phone. The man, being ignorant, handed you his cell phone. You thought this was a gift for keeps, he thought he was being nice for a second. He found out quickly of his mistake when he took his phone back. Your feelings were hurt and you SCREAMED and screamed and screamed. I took you out of your stroller (very awkwardly, remember the train was packed) but you were inconsolable. I'm sorry he hurt your feelings, but remember we can't have everything.
Daddy and I are so happy you are part of our family. You make everyday better.
Happy Birthday!
Love, Mama
This was right before I went to the hospital to have you. No, there were no other sibling in there with you :)

The day you were born...look at that dark hair!
2 months.You were a mini M&M for Halloween. (Aunt Morgan's idea)
3 months. Oh the swaddle...the ONLY way to get you to sleep.
4 months. You in your blessing outfit...what a handsome babe!
5 months. Once you found the feet...you never went back.
10 months. It was such an exciting day when you figured out you could get underneath...hmmmm now if only you could figure out how to get out...
9 months. You loved the laundry baskets
8 months. baby cleavage. what?
7 months. I love that chubby face!
6 months. You would play in this thing all day...I got alot accomplished those 2 months :)
11 months. water baby! you loved it from the beginning.
arriving in HK. let the adventures begin.

12 month pics
WE LOVE YOU.
10 comments:
Adorable! Happy birthday to Graham. Michael just saw his picture and said, "He looks just like Owen." It's so true. Cute little boy!
WOW! I can't believe he is one. I remember being prego together. I love your belly!!!!
Oh, that post made me sad! I miss him! I forget how much he has changed until I see all the pics together. Hug and kiss him for me! Love you!!
I can't believe he is one already! And he is SOO cute. He was a big guy wasn't he! Love the pictures!
Happy Birthday Graham!!! It is amazing how much they change in one year. I can't believe how dark his hair was when he was born and how light it is now. Too cute!!
Happy Birthday Graham! Tara those are such adorable pictures of his first year. He's so handsome!
Oh Tara I still hurt every time I see your poor belly! I can't belive Graham is one years old! He is such a cute boy! Hope you guys are doing good! Love you JoJo
Happy Birthday, Graham! Tara, you are too funny. I love your captions. :) Graham is absolutely adorable.
Happy Birthday Graham. I can't believe that picture of your stomach Tara!
And one more thing Graham...you better not give your mom any grief as you enter your teenage years for those angry stretch marks you made. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment