
Dear Friends and Family:
In an effort to say goodbye to everyone before we leave (which is a week and a half away). We are throwing ourselves a party! :) We would love to see you ALL before we leave but realize that isn't exactly possible...so for those of you who can make it...here is the info.
When: Friday, August 22nd, 5:30pm-8:30 pm
Where: OJ's parents home
What to bring: Just yourselves and a swimsuit.
Leave a comment, email, or call us and let us know if you will be able to come! That way we can know how much food to get and such. Also, if you want directions to OJ's parents house leave your email and I will get them to you.
Hope you can make it!
OJ, Tara, and Graham
19 comments:
I would love to come because I already miss you but I don't know where OJ's parents live and I would have to come by myself with the kids. Best of luck to you and I have had a Thank you card for you for weeks now but didn't know how to get it to you. Email the address you are at now and I will put it in the mail tomorrow. Thanks Tara! jilland4boys@yahoo.com
I would love to come by and say hello!
Hey Guys,
Trent, Cori, Landon, and Am would love to come. You can just email me directions and I can get them to Am. I will see you on Monday!
Tara! We are going to miss you guys so much, well, we ALREADY DO! So we'd love to come and say bye. Can we take you out to lunch too? Or is it too crazy right now? email me and let me know, okay? Hope you guys are doing well. :)
amessonja@gmail.com
oh gosh...you're actually moving to China. I can't believe it. I'm so happy for you guys. What an awesome adventure. I guess it doesn't make a difference for us since we've been missing you for two years now...so, good luck, have fun and keep up the blogging. I want to see the family in Chinese apparel for your Christmas cards! We love you!
We would love to come. Plan on Jason for sure being there. It's right after Antalya's surgery, so if she is still in the hospital I should be able to talk my parents into keeping her company for awhile while I come, but if she is already home, I will have to stay home with her. Will you email me the directions?
We would love to come by! I'm not sure where OJ's parents live so send me there address and directions. thanks!
emalia.tillotson@gmail.com
I'm too far away to make it to the party, but I do want to say goodbye and best wishes and keep blogging! I'm sure this will be the biggest adventure ever, but so fun that you get to be together!!!
Good luck!
Jessika and Jason Wagner
TaraLee,
I don't think we'll be able to make it back to Sandy any time soon. If that changes I'll let you know. Love your guts girl. I am so so excited for you guys. You'll have to post on your blog often. It was so fun to see you and Ashley a while ago. I miss all my old girls. Love your guts.
We will be there!!!
Tim and I will come! I vaguely remember where OJ lives in Sandy so send me the address. Here's my email: lorena.wyatt@gmail.com
Can't wait to see you guys!
i know i haven't seen/talked to you in a long time but we would love to come as well. here is my email:ecualuv50@hotmail.com
did you know bryan lived in hong kong for 4 years! he loved it. i should have gotten a list of places and how to's from my mother in law for you.
wish we could come and say goodbye! we miss you guys too!
Hey Tara! It's Jade(Smith) here, it was so good to see you and your family yesterday. I wish you guys all the best on your upcoming adventure! It'll be a lot of fun for you and your cute family! Now I can keep up with what you all are doing and watch your darling little boy(well...big boy) grow. Good Luck!
We would not miss this bash for anything!! I cannot wait to see you!! Let me know If I can bring anything. Love you guys...I don't know what we are going to do without you!
I also can't come since I live far away, but best of luck in your upcoming adventures! I hope you have the best time you possibly can. And keep in touch through blogging. It will make the world seem a smaller place. And we'll all want to see updates. I miss you already! (since it's been several years and might be several more)
Love, Natalie
Tara...could you e-mail me the address? Thanks so much! wdegroot84@gmail.com
taralee!!
we are planning to stop by and wish you off!! I can't wait to see Graham!!
-Sadie
Tara- I just found your blog. You are moving! What an adventure i am sure. You have a darling little boy. I am sorry that we will miss seeing you before you leave but hopefully you won't mind that I read your blog to keep updated. Good Luck!
Post a Comment