My baby is 6 months today! I can't believe it. Time just seems to fly by. He continues to amaze us at how quickly he changes and grows. He is so fun! He makes us laugh everyday, he has the cutest little giggle and smile. ( even if it is hard to catch it on camera.) I promise he does have another expression besides his "focused" look. We love being Graham's parents!
He likes to play ALL his toys at once.
Still loves those feet!
I love this look...."Excuse me mom?"
Look at that face! So sweet.
At 6 months:
- He's been sitting up by himself for about a month
- He loves his solids even peas
- He weighs about 19lbs (we'll find out for sure in a couple weeks)
-Loves touching my face (giggles if I try to eat his hand)
-Has started to do this funny growl
-Loves to be outside
-Loves to splash and chew on washcloths at anytime (gets so mad when I take it away)
7 comments:
I can't believe it has been 6 months already. It seems like only yesterday that you were teaching aerobics with your big belly. He is so cute!
Cute, cute, cute!
I love the "Excuse me mom" picture. Very cute! Six months aaah! It only gets more fun from here! That's not a lie!
Oh my heck he's so cute! Is he really 6 months already?! I love all those little "looks". :-)
ok, I see it now. He is totally OJ.
I love your little graham! He is so adorable, I had so much fun playing with him that one time so long ago... It was so fun to chat with you too, I just simply adore you Tara.
I just want to squeeze that little boys cheeks. Seriously you guys, Graham is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe he is already 6 months. Time really flies.
Post a Comment