Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dragon Fishers


 I'm loving 4 year old Graham. He's happy, kind, curious, sensitive, and oh so creative. Seriously the imagination is killing me. Where does it come from? The other day we were eating lunch and I gave both he and Finley some dragon fruit. He had been eating it for a few minutes when he calls to me.
"Mom? Where does dragon fruit come from?"
 (He's been really into understanding how different kinds of produce grow. We've been googling pictures so he can see how things grow on trees and in the ground.) Before I can answer him he goes on to say this....

"Do dragon fishers go in boats and catch the dragons? Then once the dragons have died and afterawhile then they turn white and they cut them up and that's how we have dragon fruit?"

First of all slightly morbid...
Second, aren't you impressed that he would be willing to eat what he just described?

Love my Graham.




1 comment:

Miki said...

That imagination may come just a bit from his father...ask OJ about his imaginary friend John that used to live under our trampoline.