Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh China...

Posted by Picasa
I received this email from OJ on Wednesday:

"So I'm on my way to work and my driver (in a taxi) stops on the side of the road and says I need to pee it will just take a minute.
It took about a minute and we went on our way. I feel like I'm riding in a dirty bathroom car."

Never a dull moment around here...

Can we take a minute and talk about my cute kids for a second?

Ever since Halloween Graham digs his hair like a "dragon".

Can you believe how tall Finley is? She can totally walk, but she won't. She'll walk between OJ and I but will chicken out if I encourage her to walk down the hall. She will however take my pointer finger and suddenly has all the courage in the world. :)

Oh and Graham split his head open today. Awesome. At least OJ was home with him instead of me. I would have flipped out. Don't worry, he just superglued it. Once again...awesome.

I told you...never a dull moment around here.

Its fun. Want to come visit?

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I WANT TO COME VISIT!!!!!! I just need a guide. I wouldnt dare travel all the way there alone!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

hahaha. "Cool story Hansel"...or Tara...

Your kids are beautiful. And I would love to come visit. Do you have room for 5 of us??

Leasha said...

maybe we will come visit you in a year or so....

the kids would have a blast together :)

Alicia said...

I TOTALLY want to come. I love Grahams "dragon" hair. Give them both a squeeze and a smooch.

mandi said...

Husband will be in china next week. Not like its a small place or anything, but hey- same continent!