One more week until we get to see this guy. Its been a long 2 months without him. 3 more weeks and we will be back in China and I will be back to regular blogging...
Tara! I've called and left messages three times. Two times I even got to talk to someone. He said you were running errands, and then that you just weren't there. He has such a nice voice and said he would give you the messages.....but after three calls and you haven't called back it makes me wonder....either he's not as nice as he sounds or you don't want to call me :( Sept 8 is getting closer and closer and I'm getting nervous :(
Tara, thanks for the phone call! :) It made me VERY happy to hear your voice :) I can hear the deep fatigue in it and I know that everybody must want a piece of you, especially since you're on your final last days. Don't worry about me. I heard your voice, that will be enough for a time (note, I didn't say forever!)Don't add me to your stress list. I love YOU! I"ll check your blog religiously. Love you so much. Have a safe trip back and lots of love and luck in your new adventures!
3 comments:
I didn't realize that you are still here! I need to see you immediately!
Tara!
I've called and left messages three times. Two times I even got to talk to someone. He said you were running errands, and then that you just weren't there. He has such a nice voice and said he would give you the messages.....but after three calls and you haven't called back it makes me wonder....either he's not as nice as he sounds or you don't want to call me :( Sept 8 is getting closer and closer and I'm getting nervous :(
Tara, thanks for the phone call! :) It made me VERY happy to hear your voice :) I can hear the deep fatigue in it and I know that everybody must want a piece of you, especially since you're on your final last days. Don't worry about me. I heard your voice, that will be enough for a time (note, I didn't say forever!)Don't add me to your stress list. I love YOU! I"ll check your blog religiously. Love you so much. Have a safe trip back and lots of love and luck in your new adventures!
Post a Comment