Wednesday, February 10, 2010


This video is for Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and whoever else that wants to watch Finley in all of her smiling, cooing, laughing greatness. Sorry you may have to tilt your head, or the computer.

All I was doing is sshhhh "ing" her and she was extremely entertained. Such a happy girl.

4 comments:

Miki said...

LOVE all the pictures and updates. I am laughing and crying watching this video. Laughing because she is so DANG CUTE! Crying because I MISS YOU GUYS! I can't believe I've never met this cute girl. Hurry and get back here because Finley and London will be best of friends...those happy girls must have spread a bunch of cheer together up in heaven! :-)
Love the bike post. Too cute.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Oh sweet Finley Mae...that is just what I needed tonight! She is so adorable and those high squeals--too cute!

Dani said...

I will send you the video of my kids watching her. They are all shhhhing right along with you. And then laughing- like they are the reason. ;) Love you guys.

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.