I LOVE big girlie hair bows. It may be my favorite part of having a girl. She's the cutest! Good luck on Sundays. I thought we had it bad until I read your post. :) The train and bus sheesh.
love all the updates you've been doing! She is just SOOO cute!!! I can't get over it!
And, I am loving your story about getting to church on Sunday... and I thought we were the only ones who thought that we'd be getting more out of "church" by doing it at home for now. Tillie, also, HATES nursery. But, I can't imagine adding the COMMUTE like you guys do! YIKES! I can't wait to share your story with my mom. She loves hearing updates about you and sympathizes with each one! :)
Lots of love to you and your sweet family! GOOD WORK!! :) love melis
13 comments:
Tara - she is really, really darling! Congratulations on your cute daughter, and on a having her in a foreign country!
I LOVE big girlie hair bows. It may be my favorite part of having a girl. She's the cutest! Good luck on Sundays. I thought we had it bad until I read your post. :) The train and bus sheesh.
She's just beautiful!! Love it.
So cute! I love the bows, I need a girl!
What a beauty! I love the one of the two of you.
She is very sweet, Tara. I really would like to meet her. Our girls could be roommates at Ricks and do crazy stuff. Seriously, it's meant to be!
oh my gosh she is adorable!! Love her bows!
She is beautiful! I hope all is well!
amhodges2004@q.com
Tara- she is beautiful!!! Girls are so much fun, but so much work at the same time. Just wait till she turns 2:)
LOVE LOVE LOVE the scowl!
love all the updates you've been doing! She is just SOOO cute!!! I can't get over it!
And, I am loving your story about getting to church on Sunday... and I thought we were the only ones who thought that we'd be getting more out of "church" by doing it at home for now. Tillie, also, HATES nursery. But, I can't imagine adding the COMMUTE like you guys do! YIKES! I can't wait to share your story with my mom. She loves hearing updates about you and sympathizes with each one! :)
Lots of love to you and your sweet family! GOOD WORK!! :)
love melis
she is adorable. I cant believe how big she is getting. I just want to hug and kiss her. We love you.
Hi Tara--Just thinking of you. Finley is precious. Sure miss you.
Post a Comment