Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finley Mei Carlson


Finley Mei Carlson
born October 8, 2009
8:02 AM
8 lbs 6 oz
20 inches

I have much more to say...lots of good stories.
Right now, I'm exhausted.
I knew if we I didn't post pictures soon our families would start throwing stones. :)
So without further delay...
our sweet little Finley.







( Click to enlarge to see Graham's face...its pretty funny. I promise he likes her, he was concerned she was crying, and I was determined to get a family picture. :)

24 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

congrats you guys! she is beautiful! how was a delivery in another country? looks like i will be doing it here in april! we'll have to catch up sometime in the next few months...i know how crazy the first few are. wish i was there to bring you dinner :)

JonJon said...

I am setting my stone down. :) She is beautiful!

Alicia said...

SO dang cute. I am so glad you made it home safe and sound. I wish I was there. Love you guys. give her a few thousand squeezes for us. Liv can't wait to play with her:)

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

Yay! She's just beautiful Tara. Congrats. I love the family picture. You all look so great!

The Airharts said...

sooo cute! Cant wait to hear all about it. Congrats you guys!

jenniferhoiyin said...

tara what a beautiful little girl! i love how concerned graham is, what a good big brother already.
love you!

Emily said...

She is so precious! Congrats Tara, hope your recovery goes well. I really love her name too!

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

Congratulations!! I love the name you picked. Hope things are going well. She is beautiful. What a wonderful family!!

Cori said...

She is the perfect addition! Great pics. You guys are an adorable little family. She is lucky to have a concerned, protective big brother like Graham! I wish I could be there!

NatBug said...

Oh Tara, she is so cute! Love her hair! I was so close on the weight too, off by just 1 ounce. Congrats!

Emalia said...

Yipeee!!! I'm so happy for you guys. :-) She's a beauty. I think it's so cool we both had baby girl 4 days apart! Believe me when I say I KNOW how exhausted you are-I hope your transition home goes well especially with Graham around to make everything more interesting. I'll be thinking of you!

Leasha said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Now if I could just get mine to come out...(false labor all day yest).

Poppy said...

She is just beautiful...one of the prettiest new babies I've ever seen. Congratulations!

Laurie said...

Thanks for appeasing your family! I've been trying to be patient... I can't wait to see her! Love you!

Morgan said...

AWWWW!! sigh. . . aren't you happy the delivery is over with??? I hope you are doing well Tara!! I can't wait to talk to you on skype. I love you so much~!!! Finley is georgeous!! She looks just like Graham did when he was born!! it is amazing how much they look alike!! well anyway i will talk to you later!! Love ya!! MORGAN

Vauri said...

She is so beautiful! What a great little family you have! I just love her name, I actually love both your kids names! So cute!!!

Miki said...

Gorgeous! I love the one of her wrapped up in the blanket with her eyes open. She definitely looks like Graham's little sister. Can't wait to hear the stories, but definitely get the "exhausted" part. Hang in there. It just gets better and better! Love the middle name.

carrie said...

Congrats you guys, she is a little doll! Can't wait to see her next time you are home. You look great Tara!

Pew Family said...

Absolutely Beautiful! Nice, big healthy baby! Such an adorable family!

HappyHodges said...

Oh so sweet! What a beauty and maybe Im way off but in my eyes there is no doubting that is OJS baby, he he!!! congrats hope you are doing well and holding up!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness! Cuter and cuter! I love graham...the already protective older brother! To die for! My whole family is thrilled with your new arrival...and I do not only mean Bill and Nina, Mama Jana, Papa Rick and Kelsey, maddie, and I am sure tanner has heard too! I was at my moms house two days ago and I heard kelsey calling my mom saying, "Did you know Tara had her baby!?" So Cute! Your second family back here loves you and is so excited for you! Oh, and LOVE the name Finley! ADORABLE!

Sierra Danielle said...

What a gorgeous family!! Congratulations!

vickersfam said...

Congrats to your new healthy baby boy! Excited to hear more good stories!

Julianne said...

Congtatulations! She is just beautiful! I hope that you are recovering well and enjoying you new little bundle!