Friday, April 4, 2008

St. George






We just spent last week in sunny St. George. We went down with OJ's side of the family. It was so nice to be together and enjoy the nice weather. As always there were lots of laughs. Here are some of the highlights...
* Yoga with Jenni and Miki
*Zion's National Park
*Snow Canyon
*Flying Kites
*Riding bikes
*Swimming
*Volleyball
*Playing games
*Eating
*Shopping
Thanks for a fun trip Barney and Coz!

Along with these fun activities it was quite a big week for Graham. He chose a great week to go through some "transitions" in his life. :) He got his first tooth, we got rid of the swaddle me (this was a HUGE  accomplishment!), and he got sick for the first time. All of these things equaled not a whole lot of sleep. Now ALL of us are sick...no fun! Graham has continued to eat and keep things down so that is GREAT! Its been nice to get over the fear of having him get sick. So far so good! He seems to change and grow so fast lately...especially last week. He loved all the attention he got from everyone...especially his cousins!

*its not letting me download anymore pics...I'll try again later...this will have to do for now*

7 comments:

Jesika Harmon said...

Oh I can't wait to go to St. George! It looked like summer in your pictures! What a fun time!

breena rae said...

so fun! How nice to have a getaway...too bad you guys are sick, though. It does stink. Sick babies equals no fun for anyone. I hope you guys get better soon. I am glad that Graham seems to be doing well with being sick...if that makes sense.

Ash said...

If only Texas had red rock like that. I miss Utah sometimes. We are going to be in Utah this summer- probably June. When do you leave?

Dani said...

I think Addy got him sick. I know it wasn't my kids.:) We miss Graham and all his fun baby tricks. Love you guys! Dani

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Jade just got sick for the first time too! Aaron was sick and then I got sick, and now Jade. So sad :( You're trip sounds like a lot of fun!

Justin, Lisa, Mia and Reese said...

Holy crap its good to here from you guys, I was telling Lisa the same thing the other that I wish there was some way to get in contact with you and Oj. Tara your a star, I saw you on the tube/tv the other day, "cool". keep in contact. By the way congrats on the kid.

Lizz Pizza said...

Hey Tera & OJ

Hope you don't mind that my blog hopping took me too your page! Hope we can stay in touch!

Lizz (Clayton) Pizza