Monday, December 10, 2007

Winter Wonderland...


I have to admit...I love the first snowfalls of the year! It snowed so much on Saturday and although it is scary to drive in, it is beautiful to look at! In fact I made OJ leave the blinds open as I fell asleep last night so I could look at the tree outside our window covered in snow!

These others pictures are from today before church....


Oh and by the way....last night Graham slept like a champ! We have started to try to put him to bed earlier...so...he ate at 8:30pm, went to bed around 9:30pm, I fed him again at 2:30am he slept until 7:00am ate again....and took a nap from 8:00am-10:30am!!! Wahoo!

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

isnt that the best feeling when your baby starts sleeping better. I know your situation is a bit different with the feedings but I still remember the first night I got 4 hours of strait sleep, I almost cried I was so happy!!

Rachel said...

Tara! Look at your cute boy! He is so chubby I could just squeeze him! Mine is a chubby bub too, but he is now a toddler and "starting" to lose some of it... Don't get me wrong.l. he is still pushing almost 30 LBS! And way to go on your remodel job. My hub and I fixed up an old house and "flipped" it. Shockingly, we survived and we are still married! It is surprising how short fuses run while performing manual labor. Way to go! -Rachel "Proctor" Tomsick

Ash said...

It's fun to see all that you've been up to. Nice job on the remodeling. Mike and I managed to stay married after remodeling the foreclosure we bought. Graham is cute as ever. I have something in common with him. You'll have to read my blog to find out. :)

breena rae said...

Ok, so I'm going to start heer with my comments...the finger toes thing is way cute...isn't it great to see what triats they pick up from you. Brighton has one ear that sticks out more than the other, same as me.
You guys apartment looks great! Very proud of your good hard work! That's nice they let you fix it up...well, wait a minute they were probably happy for good cheap labor!
And oh, how I miss those Utah snows...well, I guess I get them here, too, but now I don't have to trek in the snow to get to class...wonderful...and you're teaching a 140 class?

Emalia said...

Hey Tara! I just have to say the Graham's little sunday outfit is so cute! He's such a little man. That's great that he's starting to sleep more at night--more sleep for you means a happier mom (and dad). John and I came up to Washington for Christmas to visit my parents so I'm going to miss the dancer get-together thurs. but if you go have fun and send everyone my love!! Merry Christmas!