Landon is two! Wahoo! This is my cousin's little boy...they have lived in the building next to us since he was born! I've watched him grow up everyday...He is my buddy and I can't believe he is two! Time flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Man, how time does fly. Wasn't she just taking pictures of us when she was preggo?
What a cutie!! Of course all parents are biased!:) They do grow up too fast.
Hey! I dont know if you'll remember me, I used to be Kimberly Knisley! Anyways, cute kid! We had a girl back in June... you can check out our blog! I hope you are well, you look great!
Tara I saw you on Jills blog and just wanted to say hi. I haven't seen your cute little boy yet, he's adorable! Congrats!!
~Debbie
I am so glad you found my blog. Congratulations on the baby last month. Cori told me about the delivery. SO SORRY!!! I have been wanting to come see you and the baby but I didn't think you wanted my wild indians around your new little guy. So I am glad I can see pictures of him now. He is so adorable!!! And I love his name.
-Jill
You have been tagged! Go to my blog for further instructions! HA!
Post a Comment