

We went to get another followup ultrasound to check to see where my fluid levels were vs. his weight. My fluid levels were the same...therefore there is only one other reason for my rapid belly growth...you got it...baby graham is weighing in at a whopping 10lbs. That is according to the ultrasound so it could be off a pound and a half either way. I guess we will see. My due date is tomorrow....think he'll come? I hope so. If nothing else we were excited to see more 3D pictures of him. The tech didn't have to do it....but seeing as how we are good buddies, she pulled it out. We think he is pretty cute. He's got some big cute kissable lips :) Mostly we are excited to see him in person!
3 comments:
You're right about two things: that babe is going to be adorable and I don't think you could possibly get any bigger. It's good that you took pictures because you may not even believe it someday. I can't wait for the real life version of your little guy!
Soooo...what you're saying is I probably wont see you at my shower on Saturday? haha. If he decides to come sometime between today and Sunday, I'll stop by the hospital and see you! Good luck! Love you. (Like you'll be reading this before he comes...but oh well)
Wow! Tara you made it. Graham looks so cute we cant wait to see him for real. I hope you are down to your last few hours of pregnancy. Hang in there!
Post a Comment